Interested in Serving on the Board?
The City of Buda is always looking for volunteers to serve on these commissions. If you have any questions or are interested in serving on any of Buda’s boards and commissions, please call City Hall at 512-523-1014 and speak with the City Clerk.
If you are interested in serving on one of the boards, follow the steps listed below:
1) Complete, sign, and submit the online application form (Preferred Method). Please include your Resume. Although not required, highly recommended.
2) Or, submit the application by:
- mail: City of Buda, c/o City Clerk, 405 E. Loop St., Building 100, Buda, TX 78610
- hand delivery: City Hall, 405 E. Loop St., Building 100, Buda, TX 78610
- email: City Clerk
Please note, this application is a public record. Public service opportunities are offered by the City of Buda without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, or disability.
The board composition outlines the membership makeup of the board/commission/committee. All members may live in the city; however, the ETJ reference denotes that up to 2 of the total members may live in the ETJ.
- 3 positions - Construction Board of Appeals (5 City Residents / 2 ETJ)
- 2 positions - Dupre Local Government Corporation/TIRZ (5 City Residents)
- 4 positions - Economic Development Corporation (5 City Residents or ETJ)
- 4 positions - Historic Preservation Commission (5 City Residents / 2 ETJ)
- 3 positions - Library Commission (5 City Residents / 2 ETJ)
- 5 positions - Main Street Advisory Board (6 City Residents / 3 own or operate business within city limits)
- 4 positions - Parks & Recreation Commission (5 City Residents / 2 ETJ)
- 4 positions - Planning & Zoning Commission (5 City Residents / 2 ETJ)
- 4 positions - Sustainability Commission (5 City Residents / 2 ETJ)
- 3 positions - Task Force on Aging Committee (City Residents)
- 3 positions - Zoning Board of Adjustment (5 City Residents)